Thursday 10 November 2011

Spellbound + Spellcaster -> Cara Lynn Shultz

Hey!

I didn't have a book to read during these last couple of tough weeks, which was a torment. I must tell that when I'm reading a book the days pass faster. That's something I like.

Well then, I read Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz in less then 24 hours.


It was definitely a non-stop-reading-book. Because I could not stop. It's super addictive. Super addictive.

It's basically about a girl who have had a pretty bad life and goes living with her aunt in New York. There she meets Brendan, a boy that she almost instantly falls for. Later she discovers she's a reincarnation of a woman who was killed because fell in love with a upper crust men. But every time their reincarnation meet she dies due to the curse. Now, she's the woman and Brendan is the man.
"What's a girl to do when meeting The One means she's cursed to die a horrible death?"

The book could end with this one. But there'll be a second - Spellcaster:


I didn't find anything about the storyline but I'm hoping that until the release day some kind of preview will come out.

The cover says "She found true love... but can she keep it?". 
Honestly if it is to get worse it's not worth it. 
It's such a lovely love story that sort of "hurts" if they don't end together or somehow somewhere in between they fight and break up. If that is what the second book will be about... They break up and are the entire book apart just to be together in the end, thanks but no, thanks. Some people online were saying that... I hope from the bottom of my heart it won't be like that.

There's an amazing playlist during the first book. The author has a pretty good taste, I must say. Blink-182? My Chemical Romance? Paramore? The Who? Seems like something I'd write haha
You can buy Spellbound's playlist on iTunes, here, and be friends with Brendan on Facebook, here. Which is funny.
Spellcaster has a playlist as well, hereVersaEmerge, A Day To Remember, New Found Glory, The Academy Is..., Forever The Sickest Kids, Blink-182 and Paramore again. Seriously?! ;D

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment