Tuesday 8 November 2011

Pursuing The Perfect Pair Of Flat Boots

Hello!

So I was surfing around the internet on those websites like NeimanMarcus.com searching for the perfect pair of flat boots. Obviously I didn't expect to find something super cheap but I was hoping for something at least somehow affordable. I'm going to go through my favourites and you'll see what I'm talking about. Let's start then:
  • Christian Louboutin Studden Motorcycle Boot:

Yes, I wasn't stupid enough just to look on Neiman Marcus. I had to choose Christian Louboutin. But honestly?! They are absolutely gorgeous! If I had $1.995 I don't know if I'd buy them, though. They are a little too expensive for what they are. Although, again, they are stunning! More information here.
  • Alberto Fermani Buckle Flat Bootie:

Totally simple but totally edgy! I love how versatile they can be. I can imagine many outfits I could wear with these little boots. It's just me or they have a bit of "biker" style? They cost nothing less then $450. More info here.
  • Jimmy Choo Quartley Sherling Lined Suede Boots:
Aren't they the most confortable-and-smooth-looking boots ever?? They even have the option to fold the cuff to turn them more comfy.  I think if I had the money right now I would buy them without a doubt. But unfortunately I don't have $795 to give for a pair of boots... More info here.

Of course I went to conventional stores like H&M but I didn't find anything that I'd say "I want to buy them!". I didn't find any pair that would make me want to spend my money on them which is a big shame. 
But I'll keep my quest. That's for sure.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment