Sunday 13 November 2011

Hans Christian Andersen - The Complete Fairy Tales

Hey!

Hans Christian Andersen, have you heard anything about him?
I'm sure your answer will be yes, therefore I'm skipping the presentation.

I'm seriously thinking about buying the complete collection with all the well-known stories like The Little Mermaid, following the thought I went online looking for some not boring-different-cute version of the book. After sometime searching I found this adorable example:


Isn't the sweetest thing in the entire world?!
I love how it really seems like it just came out off its own stories and it's purple, obviously, always something important and relevant.

I think this version is exclusive for Barnes & Noble because was the only place where I found it.
Now, the price: $18. Well for the complete collection and the prettiest cover ever I think is cheap but I didn't touch it or anything thus I don't know the quality and if the price is so low maybe it's because the quality is lower. Anyways, if you're interested go here. There are reviews of other people who have bought the book and shared their opinion which is always helpful even though sometimes these opinions confused me because of the distinct judgements... :S

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment