Friday 25 November 2011

The Body Shop - Cocoa Butter & Lip Stick

Hi!

Today's Friday. Thank you, God, although you could've make it passed faster...
Anyway, the manly thing is... it's weekend and I'm thinking about going to the The Body Shop.
I want to buy these two:


The famous Cocoa Butter Body Butter and the Cocoa Butter Lip Care Stick.

When I was younger I used to have always the Body Butter but then I finished it and never bought it again... :S
The Lip Stick I've never tried but I read some reviews and I'm interested, because as I wrote here many times, I'm always bitting my lip and is always dry.

I could write here all the reasons I want (again) the Body Butter. I could. But is such great product that I wouldn't stop until next July. But I am writing, alerting, remembering the non testing on animals policy which is super, super amazing, unlike some very expensive brands that do test their products on animals.
So, instead I'm going to link these two lovelies and tell you later if I actually bought them this weekend or not.


Have you tried any of them?

xx

1 comment:

  1. I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts . I just wanna say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming!.
    corsi pirata์

    ReplyDelete