Friday 11 November 2011

Lauren Kate - Fallen In Love + Rapture

Heya!

A few weeks ago I added this new book - Fallen In Love - by Lauren Kate to my Upcoming Books I Want To Read list. Comes out in January which is totally awesome to kill some excitement until the last book on the Fallen saga - Rapture.

This past week the author showed us - the suckers for Luce and Daniel - both covers.


Fallen In Love: I was expecting something like this for Rapture. I mean the patron maintains... The same dress, the same girl even the scenario is similar. But no.


Don't get me wrong I really, really like it but... white dress?...

I showed this to one of my friends and she said "maybe it's a way of telling us they get married...". Well, I don't know that. Maybe she's right. Maybe she isn't. I have no idea. But maybe the change of colour means something important to the storyline... (Of course it means something important!)

Off all the covers, the one I disliked the most was the third - Passion - it's weird. And now seeing these two puts me thinking "whoa, the time flew so fast. it's almost the end and I'm worried about the covers?!". Lame.

I don't want to get too much into these books already because when they'll really come out I won't stop thinking and talking about anything else. As usual.

So, tell me which one is your favourite in the comments ;)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment