Saturday 12 November 2011

GG: Chuck's Apology To Blair

Hello!

This week I didn't watch any tv show because I had no time so today I'm watching them all. The Secret Circle is turning better every episode. The Vampire Diaries was intense, the end was... Let's just say I can't wait for the next episode. Next was Gossip Girl. Gossip Girl is one of that shows I love to see but is always the same even though every time I watch an episode I like it even more. Anyways, this week's ep was great.

I'm "team Serena and Nate" (or whatever you want to call it) but that seems impossible at this time.
Oh well, towards the end of the ep, there's a scene with Chuck and Blair where he apologizes to her. If a guy came to me and apologized the way he did... oh god!
It's the sweetest thing ever!!


He says: "I'm here to apologize about everything else. I'm sorry for losing my temper (...). I'm sorry for not waiting longer (...). I'm sorry for treating you like property. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I loved you when I knew I did. And most of all I'm sorry that I gave up on us when you never did."

How many girls are waiting for an apology like this?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment