Sunday 20 November 2011

Jonathan Rhys Meyers - This time

Hi!

Today I'm in a weird mood. It's a mix of let's-conquer-the-world and let's-go-to-bed-and-never-leave. Even though is a normal state in me, today just feels...weirder...
I think I just need something new to get excited and anxious about that can make the days flew by me without leaving any trace.

When this status is on I usually try to surround myself with people and not be alone or watch a movie but when that doesn't feel right, I try to listen to some positive, calm music. For example Michael Bublé's Feeling Good is always a top choice. 
Unfortunately today it seems to not be working, God knows why. I was looking around for another song on Michael's discography and ended on Moondance which remembered me of August Rush that consequently remembered me of how much I liked This Time be sang by Jonathan Rhys Meyers. Although I don't know if the songs is qualified with a positive vibe but I could not stop listening to it all day.


I didn't find any good video with the part where he sings, so despite being in Italian and almost be the entire trailer the mainly thing is the song.
I love how he's accent turns it different and unexpected and he isn't all beauty, he can sing! If the acting doesn't work anymore he could perfectly become a musician that he'd survive pretty well haha

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment