Monday 21 November 2011

Oldest Book Shop In The World + 50 Photo Icons

Hey!

Fact: I'm a book lover. That is not a secret.
One of my favourite things to do is to open a book or enter on a library or a book shop and smell that old-leather-and-papper scent. I love it! If they sold it on bottles I'd definitely buy a few...

So today I and one of my friends that is a bit like me, went to the oldest book shop in the entire world!


Here you can see the shop around the year of 1732 when was founded and nowadays.

I'm sure you're thinking if I'm going to talk about the so-talked smell. Well, obviously, yes. Doesn't smell as I thought it would. It not that deep-old scent, is soft and not annoying.
I made a promise: for now on I'm only going to buy books there. I even made the "client-card"...

As you might have think already I did buy something there, was nothing with angels nor shadow-hunters. Just this book I already wrote here about.


Finally I have it and am not thinking about let it alone on the shelf that soon. Maybe I chose my favourite and write here what it says... let's see...

Now just need the other -> Fashionisto.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment