Wednesday 16 November 2011

One Day

Hey!

Today I saw One Day with Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturguess.


I happen to watch this without any intention to. I've never read the book or heard anything of it (shame...). I saw this poster and played it with that why-not thought. I really like the image. It's cute. Romantic and understandable how girls are girly and boys are boyish, if that makes any sense.
I didn't know Anne Hathaway was the main character or any detail about the movie. Truth is I just liked the poster and yeah let's watch it.

So, I had no idea of the storyline therefore when I started I thought it was just another romantic movie. Just like any other. But no. That little fact (not so little, honestly) that happens toward the end.... wow... that's different and sad.

I searched for some opinions or reviews that compered both. The book and the adaptation to film. The opinions are divided by "yeah, great" and "no, the book is so much better...", well that happens always haha By that I don't know what to think.

Something that intrigues me sometimes is why do they chose american actors to be british?! Honestly I don't know why... Although Anne Hathaway was great. At the beginning is quite weird to hear her talk like that but after some time I got used to it.

I was thinking about read the book but I don't like watch the film first so... I don't know yet.

Great romance.
Go watch it if you haven't and tell me your opinion in the comments ;)

xx

PS - I don't know why but Blogger is messing up my posts' dates, today's 17th and he puts 16th... weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment