Sunday 6 November 2011

EMA's 2011

Heya!

Pretty good night tonight in Belfast, North Ireland.


Europe Music Awards were tonight and now that it ended I'll comment everything that I remember.
Let's start then:
  • I thought Selena Gomez as hostess would wear something more...?? Prettier... I mean her best look was definitely when she performed her own song. And she is super skinny!
  • 30 Seconds To Mars won 2 awards - Best Alternative Group and Best World Stage - I'm seriously happy about that. MCR and Paramore didn't won any that was sad... But the Echelon did it for them somehow...
  • Jared Leto wore his electric blue blazer at the same day I wore mine. That's something I will take as a symbol of our (imaginary) "connection" ;)
  • Snow Patrol live. I don't have words. When I first listened to that song I didn't like it. But today I changed my opinion completely.
  • Justin Bieber won 2 awards and performed Mistletoe and Never Say Never together. First if he hadn't forgot his own lyrics maybe Mistletoe would've sound better and I ask why does he continues singing Never Say Never?! As well as saying that when he receives awards?!
That's it. 
For me, the highlights... Review... Kind of...

I wonder where next years' EMA's will be...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment