Monday 1 August 2011

Maggie Stiefvater - Forever

Hi!

No I did not read it all already.


I am/was halfway and did something I should've known I should not do: pause the page I'm in and go read the last page of the book. I hate doing it and in the last ones I read I didn't do it and didn't even remember because there was no need, but now I was so axious about this being the last book in the series that I really wanted to know how it'd end.
I have to say - without saying too much - that I didn't like what I read and then I don't know if I understood everything. Well the thing is now i don't think I will end it today or tomorrow, because I'm stupid and feel like desappointment, like I was betrayed.

And I was kind of dumb because the cover says it all but I thought it was the beginning or something like that.

I'm going to end this post saying I'm a lover of happy endings in the books. In films I can work with a bad end or sad end but books, no. I just can't.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment