Monday 15 August 2011

Essence - Fall/Winter 2011

Heya!

I don't know if everyone knows but Essence has a little "club" where anybody can register and share some opinions with other girls around the world. I am one of those girls. But there we are informed about all the new products that will be available next season which is pretty cool and you don't have to be register to read anything which is pretty cool, too.
So, they are sharing one new product that will be out in September everyday. Every new day they will show a new goodie.

One of them was this mascara:


So far this is one of my favourites.
It has a mechanism that creates 2 differents looks just like the Maybelline one, but I bet this is cheeper.
Curious? Click here.

Up to now they showed:

I really want to try these 3.
Are excited about any of them?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment