Friday 26 August 2011

Back-To-School?! Nooo!

Heya!


So, today my school books arrived, I bought them via internet, and let me tell if I was the tiniest bit "excited" for coming back to school well I'm not anymore. Just seen them made me feel tired and exhausted and that I-want-to-run-away feeling came instantly again.
I do get that school is important but seriously? It's tough. Sometimes it is really hard to get up in the morning and go mainly because all the people there don't know shit about anything in your live, yeah sometimes it's a good thing but there are those days...

Moving on, it's inevitable, school's going to start either I want it or not...
I haven't bought anything beyond the books I think that shows my enthusiasm.

Why am I talking about this?!
Sorry... :(

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment