Monday 22 August 2011

Teen Wolf

Hey!

Not a vampire fan but watch Vampire Diaries. Not a werewolf fan but watch Teen Wolf.


That's me.

Two days ago I started watching Teen Wolf.

Before the show started I read all I could find about it because I was kind of excited, it was gonna air in the Summer that's when the mainly tv shows go on break and I thought "good, one show to occupy my holidays", but when it started I totally forgot. Now and then I'd catch a preview or something but I'd lost the firsts episodes so was strange to watch. Now Mtv is repeating all season and finally I had time to catch up.

So far so great. I bet that is better than the first tv show they did based on the same film haha

I don't think I love it but it's a good show to see during the end of August.
Has the mystery, the comic friend, the bad guy and obviously the romance so yeah has everything to have a pretty good second season, too, but that only next Summer :(

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment