Wednesday 31 August 2011

Nintendo Wii U

Hi!

I already finished Super Mario Galaxy 2, let me tell you first of all, it's AWESOME! Then, I was looking for a new game to keep me entertained in these last few days of holidays, and found again (because I forgot) the trailer for the new Nintendo Wii U. Why isn't 2012 already?! I don't know which feature is my favourite, if it's the non-tv-option, the new remote or the amazing graphics.

They show some games but obviously Zelda it's the one that captures all the attention. Again, the graphics evolved so much from the Twilight Princess which is great. I can't wait to play it! Seriously.

But until then, the new LoZ for "the normal" Wii is almost out - The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword - on November 18. There's a limited edition pack for its 25th birthday that I'm actually thinking of buying. Let's see if I get luck ;)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment