Thursday 18 August 2011

Kimberly Derting - The Last Echo And More

Hey!

As you might've seen in the side-bar I made a list with all the upcoming books I want to read. I mainly did it because that way I can easily see when they come out and know how much time I'll have to wait.

There's Cassandra Clare, Lauren Kate, Becca Fitzpatrick and more so if you can check them go because maybe it can can help you, too.

When I was searching all the dates I found the cover for Kimberly Derting's The Last Echo:


Which is the third book in The body Finder series. I don't know if it's the last one but the title has the word "last" in it so could be something could be anything...

Synopsis: Violet kept her morbid ability to sense dead bodies a secret from everyone except her family and her childhood-best-friend-turned-boyfriend, Jay Heaton. That is until forensic psychologist Sara Priest discovered Violet's talent and invited her to use her gift to track down murderers. Now, as she works with an eclectic group of individuals - including mysterious and dangerously attractive Rafe - it's Violet's job to help those who have been murdered by bringing their killers to justice. When Violet discovers the body of the college girl killed by "the girlfriend collector" she is determined to solve the case. But now the serial killer is on the lookout for a new "relationship" and Violet may have caught his eyes...

I really, really liked the previously ones so can't wait for this.

I added two books I hadn't wrote here about which are:


By Kimberly Derting as well.
The cover got me instantly, very mysterious, right? 
I read the synopsis and became immediately interested. 

This is like a collection with the best paranormal writers for teens as you can read in the cover. Every author wrote a little story and then they put them all together in this book so I hope to get suspense, mystery and obviously love. 

So, yeah, are you excited about any of them?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment