Sunday 31 July 2011

Maggie Stiefvater - Linger

Hello!

This one was definitely less then 24h.


So after Shiver comes Linger.
100% complete.
I wrote yesterday that I thought this was more dramatic and then I said maybe no. Well, yes! 
Linger has way more problems and emotions and feelings mixed up that I can say I ended it tired. More characters featuring the usual and more human-wolf and vise-versa situations. If Shiver has some breathtaking parts, Linger doesn't stand far in the back at all. Some parts are really sweet and romantic but when it comes to "real" parts well, hold on tight because if you're into the story you'll suffer as they do.

Starting Forever tonight. The last book in The Wolves Of Mercy Falls series. After all of so much events in the previously book I don't know what can be worst or better for Grace and Sam. When the reader reads the end of the second book it's obviously understandable what's going to happen or what's going Forever be about, but how?
I'm seriously obsessed with this books.

More Linger info here.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment