Saturday 13 August 2011

Midnight In Paris

Hi!

Today I saw Midnight In Paris.


With Owen Wilson and Rachel McAdams.
I can't express how much I loved the idea! Time travel at 12 o'clock in the middle of Paris, France... I can cleary say that is a dream I'd like to come true. Meet Ernest Hemigway? Pablo Picasso? Salvador Dalí? Seriously? Who in this world wouldn't want an opportunity like that?
Honestely if you asked me who I'd choose to met if I could, I wouldn't knew who to awnser. So many people... OMG!

In my opinion the end is a little rushed. Seems like they had to cut it right there - "Cut, that's a wrap, go home." haha something like that.

But I really, really love it. Oh and it's writen and directed by Woody Allen, caught your attention, now? Good. Go watch it!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment