Sunday 28 August 2011

Mtv VMAs 2011

Hello!

I'm watching the VMAs live, right now and I thought of writing my opinions while its airing.


It's on break, but I think is almost at the end.
Adele performed wonderfully as usual.

Amy Winehouse's tribute is now, I guess. Katy Perry's husband is talking obviously I don't remember his name... :S

Oh and Jared Leto... What the hell are you wearing?!

Bruno Mars is so gooood!!! He's doing great!

For those you said Jessie J couldn't sing... well look at her now. It's all I can say ;)

The Hunger Games preview or whatever it'll be is next - whoo hoo!
Seriously?! That was the big preview?! Thas was.. NOTHING! Yeah, that's what it was.

Lil' Wayne performing...

And that was it?! Already?!
Well, now the next awards are... the EMAs? Correct me if I'm wrong, please.
But If I'm right the EMAs are in October or November, right? So we'll have to wait until then.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment