Friday 19 August 2011

International Photography's Day

Heya!

Today's the International Photography's Day and that is a subject that interests me so I went seeing a free exposition which was in the middle of the street and was so much fun.
Unfortunaly I'm the worst person ever and didn't take any photos :(
But instead I decided to post the images that are on my screensaver.
Can be anything, seriously. I like any picture that captures the moment perfectly in the simplest way and can even make you feel like you were there, in that moment.







I made a past on my computer where I put all the pictures I found and like online and these are the ones changing on my screensaver right at this instant. Totally random, I know but each one creates a diferent feeling inside me that makes me love them all, cheesy-talk :S

So yeah, I'm gonna shut up now...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment