Friday 12 August 2011

Becca Fitzpatrick - Silence Trailer

Hello!

After I don't know how many days, weeks of waiting, there's a trailer for Silence.


CAN'T WAIT!
If I write with capitals do you get how much anxious I am? I hope so.
If you read the other previously books you know Patch has a Jeep Commander and in this trailer he has some car which I don't what it is, because I know nothing about this subject, but as little as I know I can say that that is definitely not a Jeep Commander. Ok, I haven't read Silence yet, so I don't know what's going to happen to his car or whatsoever so I'm gonna stop now.
Anyway, what's a car in the whole book? Nothing that matters, right? I can totally live with a wrong/different car.
I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I. Can't. Wait. For October 4.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment