Wednesday 17 August 2011

The Nine Lives Of Chloe King - Season Finale

Hi!

Yesterday was the season finale of The Nine Lives Of Chloe King.


I honestly didn't thought I'd enjoy so much this show. I kind of became addicted to it from the third episode and now that the first season ended I just say "SECOND SEASON ASAP, PLEASE!"
The tenth episode was breathtaking at some parts. It showed that every moment can change your life and everything matters even the tiniest detail can be important.

I want to know what is going to happen next so bad!...

My friend asked me which team I am and I didn't answer her because I don't know. Alek is super cautious and likes her very much and is cute and when they fought he still helped and took care of her. Brian also loves her but he's human and he's cute, too ;) So they both have positive sides and what very powerful positive sides.

Which team are you?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment