Wednesday 20 July 2011

Monte Carlo

Hey!

I went to see Monte Carlo today.


With Leighton Meester, Selena Gomez and Katie Cassidy.
I wanted something funny or not "heavy", if you know what I mean, it's Summer I wanted something light and this movie was the only one I found with these characteristics. 
May I say that in the end I was kind of jealous of them? They go to Paris, then to Monte Carlo there go to several amazing places without worrying about money and each one gets the guy, oh and all along Selena's character spends the entire film pretending to be someone else and don't get problems with that. Hey, which girl in this world doesn't want holidays like that?! I do!
In my opinion is a great movie for a Sunday afternoon with all your girl friends. It's funny and romantic.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment