Sunday 17 July 2011

Chapter 27

Heya!

Today I watched Chapter 27.


First of all I didn't know all the details about John Lennon's death that was why I decided to see this. 
I had no idea Jared Leto would be Mark David Chapman and when he appeared I had serious doubts at first if was really him, ok moving on, he did a great, great job. Everybody knows it was and still is a difficult event to talk about and Jared... wow! No words.

Every time after I watch a film I go to Youtube and Wikipedia search about the actors, the producers and all that stuff and this movie was no exception. When I got to Youtube and saw an interview the real Mark gave in 2000 (I think) he said he "wanted John's fame" obviously in the comments people were seriously angry about that and offended him and... I understand this perfectly but... I mean, people die every day and don't get this attention after 30-31 years, oh yes I know it was John Lennon, but Mark's sentence was 20 years to life and his parole had been denied six times... God! I know he has problems, no doubt about that but... What I'm trying to say is I bet anything that if it wasn't John Lennon, Mark had left prison already. 
People need to be less rancorous. 

Tell me your opinion about this, that's something I really liked to know.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment