Thursday 28 July 2011

The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Prince

Hi!

Made a pause of 1 day but finished the Clockwork Angel yesterday. I'd like to say that towards the end I started enjoying it more and Will's character changes a little or the reader understands him a bit more. Either way, in the end it gets better.
I still prefer the TMI series but this one is pretty amazing too, and that was surprising.
Now just waiting for the Clockwork Prince.


I'm anxious. The first ended in a critical part which turns the waiting even worse.
On December 6 it hits the bookshops so some months ahead. I have to found something to read until the first week of December to keep my mind occupied and less excited if that's possible.

I went looking for the trailer but didn't find it... :(

xx

2 comments:

  1. Some may see it only as a cruel place with unforgivable people. Others may look at it as a place with benevolence and concern. I have never given much thought to why those people you hear on television are able to kill and do harm to others without thought. But then I start wondering: Maybe something happened in their past that scarred them, or maybe they have nobody left to care for in the world. And then there are those who do it simply because they have no compassion, nor a kind heart. This magnificent book has taught and shown me many things, and all I have to say is this: Thank you to a superior level of gratitude, Mrs. Cassandra Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me. https://www.miuiupdates.com/2021/03/miui-13-update.html?m=3

    ReplyDelete