Thursday 14 July 2011

Hugo Boss - Just Different

Hi!

I told you too many times about that Summer Festival and that 30 Seconds To Mars were going to play there, well they played, was a lot of fun and in the end of the day of the festival we got Jared Leto's perfume samples.


I know it's suppose to be for men but i really like it! Deep down I know the fact Jared made the campaign made me like it even more but honestly I don't care. The perfume smells good, he's cute, so who cares?!
I'm thinking about buying it, but then I thought what if they stop making it when I use it all? Which make me think about buying two bottles one for use one for not use but then again this would cost me the double, so I don't know what to do... I know I'm super lame.

Tell me what you think I should do in the comments ;)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment