Tuesday 26 July 2011

The Infernal Devices: The Clockwork Angel

Hi!

I said it many times I read all the books in The Mortal Instruments series and was going to start The Infernal Devices, well I did, yesterday.


So far so good, I'm something past the middle and I prefer the TMI, sorry but it's more... Jace turns it all more funnier and exciting, that's what I think. But one thing better than the TMI is it's all passed in London and not in New York nor Los Angeles like any other cliche. Even though I read the new series from Cassandra will be in LA and in the future as TID is passed in the past... Makes sence the future part but LA?! God, isn't there any other city to talk about?! You can think is jelousy but it's not. Is just everything happens there and I'm not saying for her to write a book about my city but to write about anyother city in this whole world.
But as long as it's fun and with good characters it's all right with me haha

Did you like TMI better? Tell me in the comments ;)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment