Saturday 2 July 2011

Harry Potter's End

Hello!

Sorry about what you're about to read, but I had to write this...


Basically I don't want Harry Potter to end. That's it I said it.
When I bought the last book, four years ago I think, I didn't felt too much sorrow like now. Obviously I almost cried when I finished it but.. I don't know... The movies were still going and I just didn't felt so, so bad like now.
I can't believe it's the end. After this there's nothing more. God, I'm seriously down, right now.
I guess I haven't wrote yet in my head that in few days it's over for good.
I'll miss it so much! I just hope I don't get a crying attack in the middle of the cinema, that'd be sad.
I just can't say out loud "it's over" write it I can but say it, no... I think I never will. Was such a big part of my life, how am I suppose to say goodbye?!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment