Tuesday 5 July 2011

Green Lantern

Heya!

Today I saw the Green Lantern.


Honestly I didn't have heard anything about this super hero until I saw the trailer, shame on me.
I really liked the movie but I don't know if I'd like to have to carry (not everywhere but it has to be near) a huge lantern to reload my ring which is what gives me super powers, what I mean is yes he's super cool but he can travel to space without any type of problems but I don't know if every little kid wants to have this kind of powers.

Well, the movie is pretty awesome and Ryan Reynolds is pretty awesome, too. Blake Lively is brunette in this movie just like the comic books and in some scenes she looks really cute with brown hair but in other scenes her hair is so bad. Maybe I'm just accustomed of seeing her blonde and it's just me.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment