Tuesday 19 July 2011

Buried

Hi!

Buried. That was my film today.


With Ryan Reynolds
So, basically the film's about a truck driver of the american army who awakes in a wooden coffin on the middle of the desert somewhere in Iraq.

From the beginning I knew it was an intricate movie but... Ok, I am not afraid of die, well of curse I am we all are, but my biggest problem is being buried alive and this film is exactly about that. And as smart as I am I watched a film with one of my biggest fears at night, alone with all the lights off.
So, the movie is complex a bit and Ryan did... He's so great I can't even write it. Watch and see for yourself.
I don't want to give away much but the end is not so successful as you might think it is, but watch it anyway. It's so good!

Definitely worth every second of my time.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment