Thursday 7 July 2011

Fast Five

Hi!

Today I saw Fast 5 with Paul Walker, Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson.


Totally yes, I only saw the first movie because Paul Walker was cute.
The seconds he was even more cute, but then he wasn't in the third though I've seen it.
The fourth he was cool not so cute but cool with his shorter hair and all that, although I didn't like this one, the storyline is almost like the first one, but ok.
Now, the fifth. I liked more than the last, obviously. But I'm completely terrible when the subject is cars, so that part (which is almost everything in this kind of films) is a little bit boring or not so interesting for me and I think this film is the one with less car scenes or talks and I see that like a bad thing it's like loosing its essence. But it's super fun and worth the ticket money and I truly believe in a sixth.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment