Tuesday 28 February 2012

The Vow

Hey!

I've said it before and I say it again I'm a romantic even though I try to be realistic as much as I can. Most of the time. But than are these films that makes it all much difficult.


I know it's based on a true story but let's be real. First: "based on" is not copy-paste Second: Channing Tatum and Rachel MacAdams, seriously? How sneaky. Third: the statistical probability to this story happen to someone on real life is what, 0.01 in 10.000?
Ok. I know. Here I am talking about probability when enjoyed watching it.

One good aspect about the film is that it's not that average romantic-drama film you watch on Sunday afternoon on tv. If you haven't watch it yet, prepare for some to-die-for-romantic-scenes, obviously, but has a swirl of drama without being too dramatic that makes it different.
The only bad aspect I found is the end. Seems rushed. When it comes to the end you feel like you're missing something.

I read a comment somewhere saying Channing Tatum has a special talent for playing these type of guys.


Well, I think I agree :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment