Monday 27 February 2012

Oscars 2012

Hello!

As promised this post I will talk about what I liked and did not like about the ceremony.

It would've been perfected if Midnight In Paris because I love the movie! I'm still happy, though, won one statue.
Moving on, the dresses and gowns.
Unlike some bloggers and people in general on the internet, I liked Sandra Bullock's Marchesa dress.

I think is simple, chic and the "tail" gives a dramatic look.

You know how much I like Emma Stone. She's beautiful and funny. I liked her Giambattista dress. The colour makes her skin-tone pop.

Tom Ford never disappoints as you can confirm by Gwyneth Paltrow choice. Gorgeous.

Wearing Atelier Versage, Angelina Jolie showed us how long her legs can be. Despite being black I think what really makes it interesting is the texture being velvet.

These were my favourites. I'd like to know yours. Write on the comments which one you liked the most ;)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment