Sunday 5 February 2012

The Replacement - Brenna Yovanoff

Today I finished The Replacement written by Brenna Yovanoff.


I wanted to read this book for quite some time. Months, actually but something always kept in the way, (other sequels that I was really anxious about) and due to that it stayed all this time behind. Two days ago I decided I wanted to change that.

I really did enjoy reading it. It is one of those books that won't make you want to put it down. I liked very much the way the story is told. The reader at the beginning is completetly lost and just towards the end he starts to put every piece together.
Another thing I liked was the fact the main character is a sixteeen-year old boy and not some silly girl like the majority authors I read used me to.

This book has so many great quotes... I can't even count them. One of the best off all I read for still some good sentences and write them on your bedroom wall.

I thought about writing the paper-back review but then I found 2 trailers and I thought that is a little funnier.



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment