Wednesday 15 February 2012

The Lorien Legacies: The Power Of Six

After almost 1 year from the release I read the second book on the Lorien Legacies written by Piattacus Lore.
I have several emotions towards this book some good some bad but overall is a great sequel.

I don't like to think about Four (John) with Six. I love her to death don't question that Teresa Palmer is awesome, but I'd love to see her with Sam. For once I would really like to see the nerd get the badass girl. Just for a change...

I found the book trailer and despite being subtitled I think you get the idea.


I'm clueless if there's going to be a second film based on the sequel but I'd like that. I'm aware of what I wrote about the first film. I hated it and was disappointed but then I remembered Alex Pettyfer plays John... I'm kidding. I would watch another film because this book has so many fight scenes and those parts were the best on I Am Number 4 adaptation. 
Let's wait and see.

As you can confirm by my list on the right, the third book is called The Rise Of Nine and will be available to purchase on August 12th. Can't wait ;)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment