Friday 10 February 2012

iPhone 4S "Rock God" Ad

Hello!

I need to say something before I talk about the ad; I used to be a completely apple-geek. I swear.
I used to search everyday about new concepts and watch more than once the presentations. I loved to see the evolution of every product be them iPods or Macs. Basically I lived for that stuff.
Nowadays it is not like that anymore. Not since Mr. Jobs died.
I hate me for not be able to watch an entire presentation. I don't why I just can't be concentrated and excited for two hours like before.
I'm still a user, a lover and a geek but just not like I was. On that extreme level.

Anyway, I felt I needed to say that. :S
Now, about the new ad. I am a subscriber of Apple's Youtube account, that way I can always be alerted when news come out. It's very useful.
They are frequently releasing advertisements which I love. Their ads are always amazing. The two new ones they posted are pretty cool.
This is my favourite of both.


"Rock God", huh?! ahahah

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment