Wednesday 22 February 2012

Under Pressure

Hello!

With all my heart I can't understand how one can not love Queen. I get when someone doesn't like all their songs but not like at least one song is something that really makes me confuse, maybe because since I can remember my parents always listened to Queen. I can proudly say Queen was the first band I've listen to in my life.

When friends ask me which song is my favourite it's torture for me. I can't choose one. It's impossible to say just one. How do you make tea without water? Impossible, right? Same here.
Anyway, just a little intro to say that at this moment of my life this song is my obsession off all Queen songs.

Under Pressure - Queen & David Bowie

With my humble opinion I say the music would be perfect without David Bowie but I'm happy with him there.
The bass on this is absolutely incredible!

Sometimes I think is just a shame and sad that so soon we will not have another band with their quality. But then again, that's the thing about music the real artist never dies.

 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment