Thursday 2 February 2012

Heather Dixon - Entwined

Hey!

Last night I finished Entwined by Heather Dixon.

Azalea is trapped. Just when she should feel that everything is before her.. beautiful gowns, dashing suitors, balls filled with dancing... it's taken away. All of it.
The Keeper understands. He's trapped, too, held for centuries within the walls of the palace. And so he extends an invitation.
Every night, Azalea and her eleven sisters may step through the enchanted passage in their room to dance in his silver forest.
But there is a cost.
The keeper liked to keep things.
Azalea may not realize how tangled she is in his web until it is too late.
That's the hard-cover preview.
To be completely honest I picked this book by its cover. I hate when people do that and I did it. It's just terrible. But then I read this little preview and was intrigued by what was so wrong about this Keeper guy.
Now that I ended it I say the preview made me think about a different storyline. I thought it was different and did not cross my mind it'd featured so many dancing ways and even someone could dance them all perfectly like Azalea does. I think the author makes the reader really see the action and imagine Azalea dance as gracefully as is described.

Despite being a little different from what I usually read, I did enjoy it.

Trailer:

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment