Saturday 25 February 2012

My Top 10: Disney Songs

Heya!

Today I was searching around Youtube when I found a video with a top 10 Disney songs someone made. I honestly didn't agree with some of his/hers choices so I thought why not make my own list. 
Worst idea ever. It's so difficult!
When I was making my list I didn't remember any song... Not a good end result if you don't remember the most part of them, right?
Anyway I did this for fun and had fun doing it so here it is My Top 10 Disney Songs:

10. The Little Mermaid - Under The Sea

9. Aladdin - Arabian Nights


8. Tangled - I See The Light


7. Hercules - Zero To Hero


6. Aladdin - A Whole New World


5. Hercules - I Won't Say I'm In Love


4. Lion King - Hakuna Matata


3. Lion King - Hula Song


2. Toy Story - You Got A Friend In Me


1. Hercules - Go The Distance


Needless to say, that after watching Toy Story 3 I cry every single time I hear You Got A Friend In Me.
No, that's not true. I cry every single time after watching or hearing anything Toy Story related.

Disney films are one of the reasons why I like being a 90's kid. They're the best.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment