Tuesday 14 February 2012

It's Valentine's Day!

Hello!

Today is February 14th which means is the most romantic day of year as some say. I hope you had a lovely one.

For me, though, it isn't that special. As I see it is just one day for you to spend money. Marketing, basically.
If you love someone you showed it everyday not on one single day when you're obliged. I think it is one day invented by brands for people to show who spend more money to see who loves more the other. It's kind of pathetic.

Anyway, despite everything I'm a 100% romantic and obviously this day do not pass by me without saying at least hello.
The Google Doodle was the most adorable thing ever! Was really sweet. I thought about publish it but I'm sure you already watched it so I put my head spinning for something I truly think is romantic and captured the real essence of romance. I ended up with this:

Heath Ledger singing Can't Take My Eyes Off You on 10 Thing I Hate About You

Happy Valentine's Day!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment