Friday 3 February 2012

Jane By Design

Heya!

Yesterday I saw the five episodes of Jane By Design.
One after the other.

I saw one of the previews around October or November and thought "well, yeah, quite fun" but the thought stayed at the back of my head because it was just going to premiere in January and I kind of wasn't that much into it by watching the video.
Nevertheless, I watched every episode and...
Confession time: yes, I'm obsessed.

Obviously I think Billy (Nick Roux) is super sweet - who doesn't want a best friend like him?! - and cute, too, but I'm forcing myself to talk a little less about boys' beauty, in fact about boys in general.

So, moving on, the tv show is captivating form each episode, that's a guarantee.
Now, the clothes... I think some of Jane's outfits are really great but there's one I love. I do not know for sure which episode she wears it but I think is on fourth ep.


I LOVE the jacket and after a deep search I found on abcfamily's website that is from Illia, on its website I did not find it but I did find it here. At the moment is out of stock and is a bit expensive but is so pretty...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment