Friday 21 January 2011

Footloose

Hey!

Yesterday, I watched, again, Footloose.


In 1984, Kevin Bacon was so cute, he was so thin, I love his hair in this movie. Nowadays, he's, what, 55? Maybe.
Musicals aren't my favourite kind of films but Footloose has something that makes me watch it until the end when it's on tv or something like that.
I don't know what else to say. The storyline is quite simple, a boy from Chicago goes to a small town somewhere on the south and tries to break the law that prohibits teenagers to dance and have fun. Basically that's it.

They are making a remake, right? I think I read it somewhere... I don't know who's going to be the main characters, but I hope whoever will make Kevin's character have the same or similar style and look he had.

Lori Singer and Kevin Bacon.

xx

(FYI: Last night I finished I Am Number 4. LOVED IT! Took 2 days - yey!)

No comments:

Post a Comment