Friday 14 January 2011

I Shopped 'Til I dropped

Hey!

I had an amazing day. School went well and then all day shopping! Yey!

Daria Werbowy for Chanel.

I mainly went to Schlecker, Lush, M.A.C., H&M, Levi's, Sephora, Starbucks and a hand full of names of another thousand stores.

First stop Schlecker. I bought some hair stuff, nothing special.
Second stop Lush. I got Trichomania, Dragoons Egg and a Lip Dip lip srub.
Third stop M.A.C. I thought it would have the perfect travel case for my brushes and guess what, I was right. I love it!
Fourth stop H&M. I needed a pair of jeans and found some really comfy in there.
Fifth stop Levi's. I bought a denim jacket. So cute!
Sixth stop. Sephora. Brushes cleanser.
Seventh stop Starbucks. Caramel macchiato, obviously. My favourite!

What an awesome way to finish the week, don't you think?!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment