Saturday 8 January 2011

Girly Talk Again, Ups!

Heya!

Today I'm going to talk about very girly stuff, like make-up, skin products, I think you already got the idea.

So, I recently discover a brand called Essence.

                    

It's very cheap and the quality is great for the price of the products. And one awesome fact is they don't make tests in animals! It's great! I clap my hands to them!

It's a funny brand. Once in a while they have especial/limited editions and their packaging of every single product is soo cute. It's like impossible don't like anything. 
Some exemples:


They had the Denim Wanted in September 2010. Everything was denim/jeans related.


The Eclipse collection in July 2010.



Recently, in January to February 2011, the Black & White and I Love Berlin collections.  If you go here you can see all theirs previously collections.

Like MAC or any other brand they give names to lipsticks and eye shadows or whatever and so does Essence. I think their names are adorable! 

It's cool, because they change their collection sometimes, but they keep the basics still. Like if you go to the website and click on products, you'll will find this where is explained in a simple way every category and what exists in it. The site is very easy to search. 

And what I'm most exited to try is theirs skin products, because my skin isn't that good, I have some breakouts and scars, yeah, isn't good.
OMG! They have 3 categories about Pure Skin, as they call it, CleanCare and Cover 

  • Clean - "a thorough cleansing ritual is the first step towards gorgeous, clear skin! Essence pure skin has developed perfectly aligned products that are especially aimed at the special requirements of young skin. Ideal for the care of your skin!"
  • Care - "essence pure skin is a highly effective and thorough care programme for day and night! after cleansing, your skin needs some pampering. moisturizing is super important so that your skin can relax and effectively absorb all the active ingredients."
  • Cover - "essence pure skin has lots of light anti-bacterial cover-up products so you can create a gorgeous and enchanting make-up looks without having to worry about bothersome spots and blemishes. thecover-up products give you a perfect matt complexion and guarantee reliable coverage for hours! these products won’t block your pores and they also prevent the appearance of new skin imperfections."

Like I said my skin isn't perfect so I'm really happy to, especially, try the Cover part, because I already have a routine for my skin and my skin is way better now, but sometimes I need something to cover that up.
Like the Pure Teint Mousse Make Up, I'm definitely exited to try that out!

Oh! And if you Sign In, you get Newsletter and belong to the Beauty Friends community.

I'm thinking to buy some stuff in the next days, so later I tell my opinion about them.
May be a big post but not that important, wow!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment