Thursday 13 January 2011

I'm Going Green With Myself

Hi!

One think I want to do in 2011 is to eat healthier. I don't want to lose weight (I don't mind, but that's not the point).


I mean, I just want to give less harmful nutrients or whatever to my body. "Healthy body, healthy mind", like the old greeks would say, I totally believe in this, think about it, if you're healthy you will feel like that and be happier with yourself. And therefore you're life will run better, and obviously you'll smile more often. 
I think it brings self esteem which in these days in teenage girl's life is important.

Of Course I'll have to do more exercise and eat less junk food and candy and all that stuff, but it's for a great reason - inner piece.
I'm starting practice yoga. I never thought it could be so much fun!

Oh and yes, I have a great help from a nutritionist, he's really cool. I just wanna be able to accomplish everything he tells me to do. 

After all, all I want is to feel great with myself.

Wish me luck ;)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment