Friday 7 January 2011

Series Junky? Just A Bit

Hello!

I like watch series. I like it a lot!


My all time favourite is Dexter. OMFJ! I love it! It's so mysterious and addictive! Michael C. Hall's character is awesome! He's such a great actor!


Next is... 90210! I like this, because it's funny and Matt Lanter is soo cute! I only started being interested in this because of Adam Gregory and he had a Bentley! Very important!


Gossip Girl. Do I have to explain? There are drama, fashion and boys, I think it's obvious.


Although this only premiered last Summer I'm a follower! It's so dramatic and eerie. 


I'm not that into vampires but I like this. I've been away in the lasts episodes but I intend to change that. I stopped where Stefan and Elena break up, I have a big upgrade to do.


I love Chuck! He is soo awesome and "nerdy"! It's really funny! I'm only at season 2, but I love it!


It's a very recent one, I think the first season started last September. It's a series with action, romance, adventure and science fiction, all in one. Pretty cool!


When it started I was a big fan, but now, not that much. I only watch it sometimes. 

I didn't mention Supernatural because I talked about it in the last post. 
Basically this is what I watch on tv. At least what I like the most.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment