Tuesday 11 January 2011

I Shop -> I Help

Heya!

Today I went shopping with my mom. We went to Zara, Pepe Jeans London, Pull & Bear, Levi's, Springfield, Sephora, Swatch and Mangobetween others. I bought some stuff, yeah, ok, some really cool stuff, but what I am most exited about is...


Scarlett Johansson's bag for Mango to help Haiti.

I'm not a lover of her or Mango, but I went there and found this. It was a limited edition I even thought it was out of stock, but no.

It has a message that was written and signed by her; "Supporting the people of Haiti", I haven't found it yet, btw. About the collaboration with Mango and Oxfam International she said: “I’m thrilled to be collaborating with Mango to benefit Oxfam’s Haiti Earthquake Response Fund. By purchasing this bag, which I specially designed, you will be helping to provide life saving assistance like clean water to the people of Haiti.”

It's good to know when you're buying something you're helping someone at the same time. Mostly because the main direction for the money is drinkable water which is awesome!
I know it's not the prettiest purse ever but just because what she "makes", she is!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment