Saturday 22 January 2011

The Best Is Yet To Come

Hello!

Like any other person, I love music. Music is a big part of my life.
I'm always listening to music, whether I'm happy, sad, in any mood my iTunes is always on. And obviously everybody has a favourite song for each mood so do I.
Last night I was upset and melancholy, well not much happy, and from nowhere I started singing this:

Out of the tree of life, I just picked me a plum
You came along and everything started to hum
Still it's a real good bet, the best is yet to come


The best is yet to come, and babe won't that be fine
You think you've seen the sun, but you ain't seen it shine


I Wait 'till the warm-up is underway
Wait 'till our lips have met
Wait 'till you see that sunshine day
You ain't seen nothing yet


The best is yet to come, and babe won't it be fine
The best is yet to come, come the day that you're mine


Come the day that your mine
I'm gonna teach you to fly
We've only tasted the wine
We're gonna drain that cup dry


Wait 'till your charms are right, for these arms to surround
You think you've flown before, but baby you ain't left ground


I Wait 'till you're locked in my embrace
Wait 'till I draw you near
Wait 'till you see that sunshine place
Ain't nothin' like it here


The best is yet to come, and babe won't it be fine
The best is yet to come, come the day you're mine


Come the day you're mine
And you're gonna be mine.


Frank Sinatra - The Best Is Yet To Come.

I love Frank Sinatra! I love how He sang, you can understand each word. This lyrics are almost like a poem, don't you think? I love it!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment