Wednesday 19 January 2011

Fallen Saga

Hi!


So today's afternoon I was in my bedroom with nothing to do and kinda boring, when I remember to re-read Lauren Kate's Torment. As I said here already, I really liked the Fallen saga. I'm not into vampires, I never was, (although I watch The Vampire Diaries) but in angels, yes, I am.
Like I was saying, I started re-reading it and the feeling of "can't wait for the third! Why isn't June already?" popped again into my mind. I'm really excited about the third!
Just thinking about the end of the second I wonder what is going to happen on the next one.

Recently Lauren Kate showed the cover for the third book - Passion - which comes out June 12.
She wrote about the book: "When I first started writing Passion, I knew the series was bursting into some very exciting uncharted territory. This chase backwards through time, with each chapter set in a different country and a different century across five thousand years is undoubtedly the most romantic, most intense, most... passionate book I've ever written - and I think you'll agree it has the cover to match. I love the dramatic bursts of color, the intensity and desolation of the backdrop, and of course, the dress. It's also the perfect book to show just a hint of Luce's face. I am counting the days until I can share the book with you, but in the meantime, I hope you love the cover as much as I do."
Honestly, I didn't like that much the cover of Passion. It's weird. Torment has my favourite cover, without a doubt, I love the dress, her hands on her hair and the fact that we don't see her face.
I read somewhere that Fallen is turning into a movie, well, I hope not! Because everytime they turn a book into a film is always disappointing, like Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. The film was so bad comparing with the book.
I just don't want to go to the cinema happy because I'm going to see the characters that I've been reading about for almost 2 years and get out sad because it sucked.
On YouTube are several trailers about Fallen and Torment, for each one is available the US version, the UK and I think Australia has that too, but I'm not sure. I hope they do the same for Passion..


Uau! I talked a lot today.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment