Saturday 1 January 2011

The Saints Are Coming!

Hi!
How was your enter in 2011?
Mine was so much fun! I never thought I could laugh that loud. ahah

To start this post I'm going to explain that I'm a girl and like the MOST of the girls I like to shop. I like going to the mall and buy clothes or anything to decorate my bedroom, I don't like exclusively to buy clothes. But I AM NOT a shopaholic!

About 1 month ago, I discover a new brand that I'm loving all their clothing line! It's called AllSaints Spitafields.

(The first product I loved was the Damisi Boots in black. OMG! I just looovee them! They seem so rock and urban. (picture above in brown)

The brand is from the United Kingdom, so it has a kind of urban/edgy/rock/chic style. They have lots of black, I think it's the main color, but obviously they have brown, white, grey, etc. It's very casual, very "dress-down". In the morning you can wear something just to go buy oranges and in the evening add some accessories and it turns more "dressy" or even chic.

Like I said I'm in love with some of their products, I even download the app for iPhone and iPad, and now I can see their collection anywhere anytime. It's so cool!.

It's amazing when a brand makes clothes with quality and not that expensive. Yes, it's a little bit expensive but it's expensive in an affordable way. In my point of view, it's like Levi's. It's expensive but you can buy a pair of jeans or a t-shirt or whatever once in a while, right? I think AllSaints it's almost or exactly the same.
And they used real leather in anything that is in the "leather" section in the website. It's awesome, because I go to multiple stores and find a really nice jacket and when I touch it, yes it's soft and smooth, but it's not real leather, and sometimes it's expensive for false leather.


But the only problem is that I don't have a store in my country. How awful is that?!
When I went to "store locator" in the site and I saw that I almost cried! (Naa, not really)
I'm thinking to go to the nearest store tomorrow, but it's miles away from where I live, though.
In the last of the chances I'll have to buy it online, but I think it'll take months or even years to arrive in my house. ahah

I'll certainly find a method to have something from AllSaints.

And now that I talked too much about clothes, I'm off to go.

xx

1 comment:

  1. I have read your post it was amazing. Keep posting same as in the future. I also love to recommend Bikers Premium Leather Jacket, Real/Faux Brown Leather Biker Jacket. You can check this article here https://www.leatherjacketsdirect.co.uk/product/bikers-premium-leather-jacket-2/. For all articles check this sitehttps://www.leatherjacketsdirect.co.uk. Thank you for your assistence.

    ReplyDelete